- Education: University of San Francisco, B.A.; Seattle University, J.D.
- Experience: Washington State Appellate judicial clerkship; former Deputy prosecuting attorney; Kitsap County Human Rights Commission - Vice chair.
- Education: Hollins University, B.A.; Columbia University, Mailman School of Public Health, M.P.H.; New York Law School, J.D.
- Experience: 18 year New York attorney; Certified Life Coach; Neighborhood Association Board Member; 11 years of public health management experience.
- Education: University of Oklahoma, B.A.; Howard University, J.D., Regent University, M.A.
- Experience: 8 year Texas attorney; 10 year college professor; American Arbitration Association Fellow.